Protecting Your Rights Against Criminal Charges
Why Choose Our Team?
Facing criminal charges is a stressful, uncertain experience. You may be wary of the process to come and concerned about the effects that a conviction could have on your future.
At Simms & Associates, we defend those in Birmingham and across the state of Alabama who are facing all types of criminal charges.
Our attorneys are experienced litigators, unafraid of taking your case to trial when necessary. After a thorough investigation of your case and review of the evidence against you, we will aggressively defend your rights and pursue the most optimal outcome for your case.
Learn more about our past case results.
Defending A Wide Array Of Criminal Charges
We are experienced in defending a wide array of criminal offenses, including:
- Driving under the influence: A DUI/DWI can have severe consequences. We are experienced in defending felony DUIs, DUIs for commercial drivers and other drunk driving charges.
- Drug crimes: Prosecutors can be particularly harsh with drug charges. We can defend your rights for a wide array of charges, including drug possession or drug trafficking.
- Domestic violence: A domestic violence conviction can have serious implications for your personal life and your future. We will ensure your voice is heard.
- Weapons offenses: A weapons conviction can result in steep fines, jail time and more. We are knowledgeable in the Second Amendment and can defend your rights.
- Federal crimes: Federal offenses require experienced representation to avoid increased consequences and harsher sentences. We will leverage our 20 years of experience to assist.
We also undertake criminal appeals cases in municipal, state and federal court.
Our lawyers understand the immense impact that a conviction can have on your criminal record and your freedom. We will thoroughly investigate your case, determine an appropriate strategy forward and aggressively defend you to pursue the most optimal outcome for your case.
Contact Us For Help Today
We return calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.