Over Two Decades Of Experience Fighting For The Injured
After a serious injury, the road to recovery can seem long and complex. It may be difficult to navigate your daily routine, care for your family or even complete simple tasks.
At Simms & Associates, our attorneys understand the overwhelming stress that an accident causes. With over two decades of assisting injury victims in Birmingham and across Alabama, we strive to relieve you of some of the burden you face by pursuing damages for the injuries you suffered.
What Damages Are You Eligible To Receive?
Damages provide compensation that can enable you to move forward with your life. While the amount of damages varies according to the case, they typically compensate for medical expenses, potentially lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Dedicated Assistance After A Wide Array Of Accidents
An accident can occur when you least expect it. We can assist after a wide array of accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our diverse backgrounds provide an advantage to those involved in a car, semitruck, pedestrian, bicycle or motorcycle crash.
- Nursing home abuse: When your parent or elderly loved one is mistreated at what is supposed to be a safe place, we can pursue justice.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: A fall on the property of someone else can lead to devastating injuries. We will hold property owners accountable.
- Medical malpractice: While we place much trust in our health care providers, mistakes can happen. We will investigate and prove the cause of your injury.
- Defective products: When a faulty product unexpectedly causes serious harm, we will hold the liable parties responsible.
No matter the cause of the accident, we will listen to you, help you file an insurance claim and work to pursue the damages you need.
Leveraging Our Unique Experience
Our attorneys can bring a distinct advantage to personal injury claims. As a prior insurance claims adjuster, attorney Simms understands the underlying strategy of insurance companies. As a former certified accident reconstructionist, attorney Fine can benefit motor vehicle crash cases where fault may be disputed.
We are aggressive litigators. Let us pursue the maximum amount of damages for you.
Speak With A Skilled Personal Injury Attorney
Consulting with a lawyer immediately after an accident can improve your chances of success. Contact our Birmingham office to learn how we can assist. Call 205-453-9700 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation.
Learn more about our past case results.